Eradicating obstacles to employee performance and well-being such as poor lighting design and office noise to create a workplace that facilitates greater productivity, sharpened focus and optimized comfort.
LIGHT: Choosing the right illumination for workplaces is important for personal well-being, concentration and motivation.
- We realign windows when possible to maximize daylight, ventilation, and open up natural views
- We apply energy-efficient, UV-protected double glazing to windows
- We install lighting concepts that are flexible, energy-saving and tailored to the respective work- and visual tasks
COMFORT: The office should be a place that enhances mental well-being
- We utilize soundproofing technologies including double glazing, sound-absorbing acoustic panels to facilitate better communication, decrease distractions and provide a better working environment
- We create office zoning plans with different work spaces, accommodating the range of needs and work styles that arise in a workplace
- We install ergonomic office furniture to ensure the most comfortable fit for all employees
DE-STRESS: We optimize office layout and aesthetics, engineering a more productive and less stressful workday
- We apply Biophilic Design by including plants, green plant walls and natural materials for walls, floors, surfaces and furniture
- We install mood-enhancing features, such as sound masking, integrated multimedia systems and forms of office automation
- We ensure state-of-the-art security for peace of mind