Securing the office environment for optimal health via the purification of air and water, the replacement of unsustainable, potentially harmful materials, and the introduction of tools and features for optimized nutrition.
AIR: Indoor air pollution can be worse than outdoor air pollution
- We minimize indoor pollutants by practicing source control. Wherever possible, we utilise third-party-certified, green building materials, fittings and organic fabrics to limit the emission of pollutants such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs) including formaldehyde.
- We employ advanced air purification systems which not only filter VOCs, formaldehyde, ozone, carbon monoxide, carbon and nitrogen dioxide, but also trap 99% of all types of particle pollution, including bacteria and viruses
- We incorporate air purifying plants that naturally remove harmful pollutants from the air in your office
WATER: Water sustains life, but it can also bear invisible pollutants harmful to your health
- We install sophisticated water filtration systems which purify the water you drink and cook with
- We analyze and if necessary, replace water pipes to eradicate any chance of heavy metal poisoning
- We improve accessibility to high-quality drinking water by integrating carefully-placed hydration stations in our office plans
NUTRITION: Eating well is key to good health, but is often difficult in the busy office environment
- We design office pantries that encourage employees to eat healthily throughout the day
- We recommend and help implement office programs to encourage healthier eating habits
- We offer healthy snack options to help employees make smarter eating decisions at work