Securing the home environment for optimal health via the purification of air and water, the replacement of unsustainable, potentially harmful materials, and the introduction of tools and features for optimized nutrition.
AIR: Indoor air pollution can be worse than outdoor air pollution
- We minimize indoor pollutants by practicing source control. Wherever possible, we utilise third-party-certified, green building materials, fittings and organic fabrics to limit the emission of pollutants such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs) including formaldehyde.
- We employ advanced air purification systems which not only filter VOCs, formaldehyde, ozone, carbon monoxide, carbon and nitrogen dioxide, but also trap 99% of all types of particle pollution, including bacteria and viruses
- We incorporate air purifying plants that naturally remove harmful pollutants from the air in your home
WATER: Water sustains life, but it can also bear invisible pollutants harmful to your health
- We install sophisticated water filtration systems which purify the water you drink and cook with
- We analyze and if necessary, replace water pipes to eradicate any chance of heavy metal poisoning
- We replace shower heads and other water fittings with filter-enabled versions that purify the water you wash with, leading to healthier skin and hair
NUTRITION: Eating well is key to good health, but often involves effort and planning
- We design kitchens that actually encourage you to cook and eat healthy
- We integrate healthy cooking appliances such as steam and/or sous-vide ovens and built-in juicers/blenders
- We utilize indoor hydroponic planters that allow you to grow your own herbs and vegetables